Stellenangebot Senior Internal Recruiter in GermanyBerlin
Dr.Hans-Peter Luippold: Karriere – 100 Schlüssel für Ihren beruflichen Erfolg
Aktuell bei Amazon - hier bestellen
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
• Organizational Strategy
• Assessment and Succession
• Talent Acquisition
• Leadership Development
• Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
We're looking to hire an exceptionally talented fluent German speaking Recruiter to join our internal resourcing function here at Korn Ferry to recruit across Central Europe.
This role can be based anywhere in Germany, with a slight preference for Berlin or Frankfurt.
Our internal resourcing (iRPO) function supports the strategic hiring of new Korn Ferry employees across EMEA. We work closely with the business to understand their future hiring needs, and source the very best recruitment talent to join our global network of employees.
We recruit at all levels across the whole region. Our internal recruitment function is exceptionally fast-paced as we need to react to the changing needs of our clients.
• Deliver successfully on the end-to-end recruitment process for Korn Ferry vacancies across our Solutions business
• Conduct briefings with internal Hiring managers, gaining an understanding their hiring needs and advising on the most appropriate candidate attraction strategies for their role(s)
• Management of the Talent Attraction strategy inclusive of sourcing, screening, assessment and short-listing using various direct sourcing methods and using all resources available to you
• Managing stakeholder relationships at all levels with Hiring Managers
• Managing weekly iRPO sourcing calls and sending out regular resourcing activity updates consistently
• Management and maintenance of recruitment tracking data, on master hiring spreadsheets as well as our ATS with a high level of accuracy
• Supporting, challenge and drive best practice at each stage of the recruitment process
• Effective candidate management throughout our hiring process, ensuring candidates receive the premium Korn Ferry experience
• Offer management
Skills & Experience
• Previous end-to-end recruitment experience gained from within in an agency, in-house or RPO/MSP environment
• Full professional fluency in both English and German
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Direct sourcing experience, with an ability to target passive candidates and build a strong network of skilled professionals
• Prior international recruitment experience (EMEA) would be advantageous
• Familiarity with recruitment technologies and unconventional methods of direct sourcing
• Experience of using an ATS or CRM system with an ability to maintain recruitment tracking data daily
Please send your CV via https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-Berlin-Senior-Internal-Recruiter-in-Germany-Berlin/73613517/?nPostingId=206579&nPostingTargetId=246164&id=PX0FK026203F3VBQBV7V7F64E&LG=EN to Mr. Tom Sander
Weitere Stellenangebote nach StandortBerlin