Stellenangebot: Senior Consultant Safety Assessment and Consultancy within Rail (m/f/d)
Über unsOur many years of recruitment experience and specialist knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain intensive relationships with customers across all industries and so can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities. Whether it's working with an international automotive manufacturer or a regional market leader in mechanical engineering, drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job to suit you. Because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
- As Senior Consultant you will lead project independent safety assessment and safety engineering/risk management work, and undertake commercial and technical aspects of project management/engineering and general business activities associated with a technical consultancy.
- You will act as Lead Assessor for Common Safety Method on Risk Assessment (CSM-RA) and lead Notified Body Projects (NoBo) in relation to the Railway Interoperability Regulations.
- In this position, you will be required to produce documented evidence of your assessments in the form of Safety Assessment Reports.
- Furthermore, you will work on the delivery of projects providing technical consultancy to clients.
- You will apply your industry knowledge and professional judgement in collating and analysing appropriate information in line with industry standards, including legislation, guidance and company procedures.
- Moreover, you will cooperate with existing clients, and develop proposals and undertake business development activities to enhance client relationships and secure further work to achieve sales targets.
- As a successful candidate for this position, you have a suitable Engineering Degree.
- You have a good understanding of applicable standards including EU Rail Regulations as well as Safety Engineering good practice, CSM-RA and EN50126/9.
- You have insight to System Engineering and System Integration covering both signalling and other systems/disciplines within the railway environment.
- In addition to your strong technical insight, you have a strong passion for rail industry and experience with business development and client management.
- You have strong project management/engineering skills including experience in managing from proposal to closure in the field of safety.
- You have a natural talent in sharing knowledge with other team members with strong communication skills in English and Danish.
- As a person you are analytical and an adaptable team player.
- You have an international mind-set and strong leadership skills and you are prepared to work across cultures in an international business environment.
- You have tremendous propensity to focus on details and work in a structured manner.
- Finally, you are flexible to travel occasionally to other internal rail business offices.
- You will arrive in a company with a strong brand and international presence at a time of expansion in the Danish market.
- You will work from our new office located close to Nørreport.
- We are ambitious committed to providing a healthy work-life balance
Festanstellung durch unseren Kunden
Senior Verfahreningenieur (m/w/d)
im Raum Köln
im Raum Köln
Konstrukteur AutoCAD & C.A.T.S. (m/w/d)
Projektleiter Technische Gebäudeausrüstung mit Schwerpunkt Sprinkler- und Feuerlöschtechnik (m/w/d)
Projektleiter SF-Bau (m/w/d)
Projektingenieur Molkerei (m/w/d)
Planungsingenieur Konstruktiver Ingenieurbau (m/w/d)
Projektleiter HKLS (m/w/d)