Über unsTrue financial experts are rare – and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
Start Up Company in the Energy Market
- Lead, coordinate and develop the financial teams within all entities and third party service providers
- Manage all aspects of all relevant day-to-day accounting processes as well as monthly, quarterly and annual stand-alone and consolidated financial statements and reports for all legal entities
- Ensure Finance business partnership and guidance to Management and Operating teams in all finance related matters and support them in realizing their (financial) objectives
- Drive a proper Joint Venture Accounting for all relevant co-operations and provide (financial) support to business partners
- Liaise with FP&A to create and develop a regular reporting on actuals and provide support and basis for Budget and Forecast.
- Coordinate Cash management and forecast of all legal entities
- Identify relevant measures and maintain accountability for on-going performances and help leading regular business review processes. Create a documented system of accounting policies.
- Monitor compliance with all internal and external regulatoryies and legal requirements regarding finance, taxes and reporting
- Be the Contact person to banks and all external advisors such as tax advisors, auditors and financial authorities
- Comprehensive understanding of the complete financial cycle
- Solid knowledge of Austrian tax law, additional knowledge of international accounting a plus
- Able to work autonomously with regular communication to the CFO Managing Director and business
- Ability to be multitasking and come along in a highly dynamic environment
- Fluent English
- Hands-on mentality and flexibility
- Proactive and solution oriented personality with the ability to work independently
- Willing to do administrative work along with strategic planning of high priories projects
- Act as a role model for employees and be able to establish an open door policy
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant
- Excellent knowledge of controlling and accounting relevant affairs
- Experience in IFRS topics is a plus
- Deep Experiences in a relevant position
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, etc)
- Located in the middle of Hanover
- The position is responsible for the entire processes of financial management. In addition, the office is set up as a one-stop-shop for employees, managers and management.
- As part of the company's strategic goals and its commitment to business process excellence, the Head of Controlling must ensure that all financial agendas topics are strategically, organizationally, administratively, and operationally well designed and implemented.
Projektleiter SF-Bau (m/w/d)
Planungsingenieur Konstruktiver Ingenieurbau (m/w/d)
Projektleiter HKLS (m/w/d)
Projektleiter HKLS Bauherrenberatung (m/w/d)
Experte im Bereich Infor LN/Baan V/Baan IV (m/w/d)
Bauleiter schlüsselfertiger Hochbau (m/w/d)