Über unsHigh quality and a partnership on an equal footing – that is what we aim for at Cegeka. Short-term successes are important, but not what our family business with more than 25 years of history is all about. With more than 6,000 employees in 10 European countries, we identify and extrapolate the potential of new technologies without being blinded by hypes. That is also, what makes the development of customized solutions happen that take our customers the significant step forward.
Ihre AufgabenWork for Equiment Automation Framework (EAF) rollout project in Area of:
- continuous configuration of new integrated machines and work centers to make them available for Process Speed Calculation (PSC)
- integrate process measurement parameters as Equipment events for non EAF Equipment
- event mapping and validation of PSC parameter adaption of the database layer in the area of process control solutions (PSC) calculation
- maintain global event and transaction database in regards of stable performance and data integrity
- documentation i information exchange with business user and internal
- advanced experience in SQL, Query optimization and tuning, relational data models and ETL integration
- advanced experience in database technology Oracle PL/SQL
- experience in database technology MS-SQL, Transact SQL
- experience in technical document writing
- Strong critical and analytical thinking with excellent problem solving skills
- know-how on Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and manufacturing business process is a plus
- know-how on Manufacturing Production Performance Indicators/KPIs is a plus
- know-How in ETL Tool SAP Data Services is a plus
- business fluent in german and english language
- As a freelancer, you benefit from our strong market expertise and from stable, longstanding customer relationships.
- We offer a variety of national and international projects in some of the most prestigious companies among the top-performing technology sectors throughout Europe.
- Together with our customers, we create space for innovation and an environment in which you can work agile, flexible and free from inflexible hierarchies.
- It goes without saying, that fair contractual conditions and a fast, non-bureaucratic way of working are what matter most to us.
Technical Lead Java (m/w/d) - #5494
DevOps Freelancer (m/w/d) - #6140
ETL Entwickler (m/w/d) - #6515
Senior Analytiker (m/w/d) Anforderungsanalyse, Projektleitung für den öffentlichen Sektor #6899
Software Java Architekt (m/w/d) - #6287
IT Recruiter (m/w/d) #7771
Weitere Stellenangebote nach StandortSachsen