Über unsVores mangeårige rekrutteringserfaring og vores ekspertviden om ingeniørarbejdsmarkedet gør os til en stærk partner for ingeniører og teknikere. Vi opretholder tætte relationer med kunder på tværs af alle brancher og kan derfor give ingeniørspecialister spændende projekter og attraktive jobmuligheder, der trækker på dine personlige interesser og erfaring. Som din professionelle ledsager støtter vi dig gennem hele forløbet, fra den første kontakt til den første dag på dit nye job – alt dette helt gratis. Tilmeld dig nu og glæd dig til mange interessante og egnede stillinger og projekter.
- These are exciting times for the LEGO Group as they look to build on their continued success. In their quest to reach the builders of tomorrow they are looking to hire the best talent and have teamed up with some awesome partners in the market, like us! This might mean you could be contacted by multiple people about different opportunities. Don’t worry though, this just means you have a really interesting profile! Be sure to let us know if you’re already speaking with the LEGO Group directly so we can make sure you’re always talking to the right people.
- This position is being managed by our talent search partner HAYS. By clicking on the apply button you will be taken to the job post on HAYS’ page where you should hit apply to submit your application. A member of the HAYS team will then review your profile and application.
- Due to the summer holidays a longer process duration can be expected. We strive to give you an initial feedback as fast as possible.
Ihre AufgabenThe Lead Cloud and Communications Architect is in the Systems Architecture team in Play Engineering, which delivers seamlessly integrated physical and digital play experiences as part of our Creative Play Lab within Product Marketing & Development. These build and play experiences will be enabled in platforms that strategically will secure the LEGO Group an ability to deliver technologies for many years to come. In the Creative Play Lab, we are a diverse group who build the play experiences for the future. We work in an agile framework to discover new ways to play by converting unmet needs, technology trends and the LEGO® values into consumer value. We have a long and proud heritage of bringing interactive toys to the market and believe that there is an opportunity to reach kids who want to play in even more diverse ways in future. Would you like to be part of a team that delivers the future of play to the joy of millions of children around the world? In this role you will lead the architecture on upcoming technology enabled LEGO® products & experiences, establish a strategy & road map, integrated with the teams designing, building and testing them. Your key work tasks will include:
- To be the technical driver for an incredibly exciting programme that is bringing new technology to the LEGO® system in play.
- Develop platforms of components that can be re-used and combined to create new ways of leveraging technology in the pursuit of new play experiences.
- Lead the definition and convergence of product architectures that secure our ability to deliver these new flexible and expandable platforms.
- Steer the progression of concepts & prototypes into production, with a focus on enabling great Play Design through efficient pipelines and tooling.
- Work with the Software, Operating Systems and Embedded Systems & Mechanics domains in Play Engineering to manage our architectures, driving principles and patterns and reducing technical debt.
- Represent Play Engineering to the wider stakeholders within the LEGO Group and establish technology road maps.
Ihr ProfilFor you to succeed in this role, you must be curious by nature and have a natural authority to lead and provide guidance in a technical environment that strives to change the world one laugh at a time. With a background in electronics engineering or a close related science field with hands-on electronics engineering.
- Excellent technical understanding of communication protocols and technologies for a connected experience.
- Experience developing data architectures to deliver solutions that scale and meet user needs.
- Onfidence in ambiguous new technology spaces.
- Prior experience driving architecture convergence for full-stack hardware devices.
- Passion for the user experience and a play-first mindset and demonstrated experience of working in a very creative field.
- An ability to communicate technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working well in cross-functional and creative teams.
- Detailed experience in several of the following areas: Data and service-based architectures - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices - Wireless Wifi or 5G Protocols - User centric applications (Games, Automotive, Health or similar) - Communications, Imaging, Audio - Generalised Machine Learning - Operating Systems - Game Development - Computer Vision.
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programs run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
- Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, Valued, and they belong.
- The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
- The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening offered positions with, as a condition of the offer.
- Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
- Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
- To be discussed
Electrical Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Bauleiter TGA HKLS oder Elektrotechnik (m/w/d)
Leitender Oberarzt Pneumologie (m/w/d)
Java Entwickler (m/w/d)
Sektionsleiter Neonatologie (m/w/d)