The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 900 employees in 10 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
As part of the three-year project to implement the new ERP system, the Manufacturing Master Data Senior Specialist will be responsible to support the Porcess Owner in the definition and implementation of coding guidelines and object list creation.
As part of this project, he/she will be integrated as SuB-Process Owner of the Production area thus collaborating in the design of the new unified product coding procedure. The role hence includes the confrontation with the Product Divisions in Italy and Abroad in order to analyze characteristics and needs in terms of product data coding .
In this role the resource will be responsible for mapping the various existing coding procedures in order to ensure group-wide consistency and coherence within the new ERP system. As Sub-Process Owner, he/she is also Accauntable for testing, documentation and training of the domain of expertise, thus representing the point of reference for interested Key Users.
Subsequent to the go-live phase, the resource will have governance of the coding flow, ensuring that Product Divisions respect the guidelines defined in the project phase, thus monitoring the consistency and coherence of coding data.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analysis of Master Data process cross Product Divisions
- Identification of the best solutions to serve the analyzed flows
- Management of the implementation, in collaboration with the IT Dept. and Divisions, of the domain of expertise within the new ERP
- Test management for new ERP releases
- Key User Training
- Contribution to the compilation of documents on the use of the systems (ad hoc and for new management)
- Experience in similar role in the context of ERP system implementation in manufacturing settings
- Knowledge of an ERP system (modules dedicated to Supply Chain)
- Education: bachelor's degree in a scientific field
- Very good English and Italian skills, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
Join us in a moment of unique growth and become part of an inspired team in an international house of brands, focused on the mountain and performance sports industry.
- Flexible Office Time
- Extended Parental Leave and Company Kindergarten (in Bolzano HQ)
- Thrilling company activities, free Climbing Hall (in Bolzano HQ)
- Company Canteen with fresh and seasonally prepared food
- A variety of training & development opportunities
- Generous product discounts
Workplace: Montebelluna, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!