Über unsOur many years of recruitment experience and specialist knowledge of the recruitment market make us a strong partner to have by your side. We maintain intensive relationships with customers across all industries and so can provide specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities. Whether it's working within an international group or with a regional market leader: we look at your interests and experience to locate just the job to suit you. With us, you will find the right working environment – completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
As the largest and most experienced provider of digital infrastructure in Denmark, TDC NET delivers stable and future-proof connections in Denmark. We maintain the existing digital infrastructure, while investing in new technologies that enable us to expand and improve connections nationwide. Danish consumers are making increasing demands on the speed and range of the technologies and infrastructure, and we expect demand to continue to grow.
For this reason, we are constantly working to expand our network throughout Denmark. The strategy and enterprise architecture department are the critical TDC NET enabler in achieving our company strategy. As from 1/1 2022 TDC NET is an independent company with its own IT function. We have recently started the next phase of our exciting change journey. This phase will be as close to a greenfield building of a modern IT architecture and application portfolio as one can be in a 100+ year old major enterprise. The journey is necessary and complex with many development opportunities for the right candidate.
Ihre AufgabenThis is an exciting opportunity to be a part of TDC NET’s transformation, for which we are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our top of the class EA-team.
In addition, the Enterprise Architect sets architecture standards across projects and programs and drives decision making to set out the architectural vision. The Enterprise Architect will focus on several functional areas within the greater architecture and develop target architectures, while also ensuring high-level sequence on steps towards target architecture through architecture development guidelines and principles. There will be a significant amount of business and technical involvement in the role, as it is expected that the successful Enterprise Architect will drive the design process of various designs with significant involvement across the entire organization.
Thus, it is important to thrive in a role with many stakeholders and be comfortable in leading a design process with many strong opinions to a finished design, which is accepted and owned by the stakeholders.
- Design future / target state architectures with reasonable depth, innovation, and pragmatism. While also driving the principal designs and ensure stakeholder owned design
- Evaluate sample solution designs, design criteria and checklists for acceptance of solutions.
- Resolve conflicts on design across all architecture domains, building alignment and maintaining completeness of the architecture.
- Act as an active contributor to solution designs for projects.
- Collaborate with businesses to keep enterprise architecture current, promote innovation.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of target enterprise architecture blueprint and roadmap.
- Develop and maintain architecture standards, policies, and principles. Refresh and evaluate them when needed.
- Collaborate with line organization and project solution architect architects to ensure alignment of architecture vision with the implementation roadmap of a functional areas, project, or program.
- Make operational decision for individual projects on a day-to-day basis
- Present proposed solutions in design authority board to obtain recommendation
- Contribute actively to decision making related to architecture in transformation programs and elaboration of functional areas
- Sponsor and align architectural changes from functional areas into design authority and to help ensure designs and guidelines encompasses compliance needs and requirements in cooperation with compliance specialists.
- Distil the needed functionality in a target architecture from the existing system landscape to be able to design the desired future capabilities system and process landscape and the transformation needed.
Ihr ProfilAs this is a newly established position due to TDC NET’s transformation and independency, the right candidate must provide impact to be a part of and help drive our exciting journey.
For you to be a success in this role, it is imperative that you have expertise within architecture and how to communicate it between stakeholders, whilst having a high level of business understanding. The right candidate is motivated by the opportunity of working with a mix of greenfielding and brownfield and is able to work within a business that is undergoing a large transformation.
This position is a great potential step up from a Solutions Architect or a Business Architect to get into the Enterprise Architect role.
Additionally, for you to succeed you will need the following:
- Extensive IT experience, with system design experience.
- Strong working knowledge of telecom business is an advantage, able to drive the overall design across the entire IT stack.
- Solution-oriented enabler mindset.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, architecture patterns and TMF standards is an advantage.
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business unit’s awareness and adherence to regulatory standards to the Telco Industry (e.g. Schrems II GDPR.)
- Strong communication skills with ability to align organization on complex technical decisions.
- Strong people skills, able to align a large group of stakeholders and coach teams of solution architects.
- It is an advantage, however not a requirement to have knowledge of: * The telecom business, *Change-management culture, *ERP-functional areas.
Wir bietenIn TDC NET we are in the middle of a huge transformation.
We have recently become an independent infrastructure company and are engaging with customers and the outside world in new ways. Based on that, new opportunities and tasks arise in which you can play an important role. At TDC NET, you can quickly get responsibility and influence in your new job. We support your development and ensure that new responsibilities match your career aspirations and the direction TDC NET is going.
Good cooperation, respect for each other and an exciting work environment are crucial for us to succeed with our ambitious strategy and goals. If you are passionate about technology, you will come to an organization where your knowledge and skills can come into play on many levels and areas. Your colleagues here are some of the country's most talented within their field. Across all technologies, we have end-to-end responsibility for the development, planning, implementation, and operation. We all play an important role in our goal of connecting Denmark. For everyone. Besides, in TDC NET we work digitally and flexibly as it is possible with tasks and colleagues.
Working ‘anytime, anywhere’ means that we can participate in meetings and sessions digitally and that you can create a work life in a way as it fits your life.
- To be discussed