W&H - that stands for Windmöller & Hölscher. But it means a lot more to us. With foresight & passion, we are one of the leading suppliers of machines in the flexible packaging market. There's a lot of wow & high-tech in there. In this way, products can not only be optimally protected and made durable, but packaging can also become increasingly sustainable. We support our customers throughout the life of the machine: from advice to commissioning and beyond. We have been innovation drivers for around 150 years - world market leader & home connected. And it should stay that way.
For the worldwide Field Service, we are looking for Service Engineers for our locations all over the world.
- It all starts with the installation and commissioning of machines.
- You will train the customers' personnel so that they also cope well without you on-site.
- Last but not least, you will support production on the customers' premises.
- In case you have the appropriate qualifications, you will also carry out the inspections and repairs, give advice on process-related matters, and support the customer operations.
- For this work, you have completed a degree in the sector of electrical or mechatronical engineering or as an industrial mechanic.
- It is desired that you have undertaken training as an engineer or foreman.
- You have gained appropriate professional experience as a skilled worker.
- We expect you to have good English skills and be willing to travel throughout the world.
- You are able to convince through your marked communication skills and ability to work in a team, your process-related way of thinking, and your ability to work autonomously.
We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations
and the reference number 1177481, preferably via our career site. You are also welcome
to use our social media channels.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Caroline Reffelt under +49 (0) 5481 14-3461.